Pumps for High Temperature Liquids »
Technical Features of Thermic Fluid Pumps »
Pump Dimensions comply to ISO 2858/5199 with:
- Flange STD ASA 150.
- Available in Closed Impeller Construction for Higher Efficiencies.
- Wide Range of Models and MOCs available (Ductile Iron, Cast Steel & Stainless Steel) covering the Maximum Duty Conditions.
Salient Features of Thermic Fluid Pumps »
- Two Intrinsic Designs covering wide range of High
- Temperature Fluids and other Vegetable Oil Applications.
- Maximum Temperature handling up to 350o C.
- Back Ribs on Impeller.
- Heat Barrier plate for better heat dissipation.
- Cooling Fins (Air-Cooled) are provided to eliminate use of External Cooling Systems.
- Oil Lubricated Bearing Housing Only, with Ball Bearings provided on the Product Side as well as the Drive Side to ensure Ease of Maintenance & Better Service Life.
- Intermediate element Provided for Vegetable Oil
- Applications Under Vaccum, eliminating use of Expensive Double or Metal Bellow Seals.