Barrel Pumps Manfacturer in India »
Investa Pumps is a leading manufacturer of barrel pumps with wide range of options and operating features, to cater to the many industries. Based in Mumbai with factory in Valsad (Gujarat;India), we have over 40 years experience in pump manufacturing.
Barrel Pumps are available in Stainless Steel: SS-316/ Polypropylene / Teflon Materials of Construction
- All wetted parts like pumping chamber, pump base, discharge tee, nozzle, wing nut, impeller are made of SS-316 investment castings.
- The outer and inner pipes are seamless type made of SS-316.
- The shaft is made of SS-316 Bright Bar.
- The Guide Sleeve and Lip Seals are made of Teflon.
- All wetted parts, outer & inner pipes are made of polypropylene.
- The shaft is made of imported Hastalloy-B2 (containing 29% Molybdenum).
- The impeller is made of ETFE (molding grade of Teflon).
- All wetted parts are fabricated from PTFE.
- Outer & inner pipes and Guide Sleeve are made of pure Teflon.
- The shaft is made of SS-316 or Hastalloy-B2.
- The impeller is made of ETFE
Drive Units Available »
- Flameproof Electric Motor (Certified by CMRI)
TEFC, Single phase, 230V, 50 Hz. 0.7 HP, 15,000 RPM, AC/DC Electric motor, suitable for explosive atmosphere of gas group I, II-A & II-B.
- Pneumatically Operated Air motor
Chicago Pneumatic make, In-built regular type, 21,000 RPM, working at 4 to 7 bars air pressue and consuming 25 cfm of air.
- Non Flameproof electric motor
Single phase, 230V, 50Hz. 0.7 HP, 15,000 RPM, AC/DC type universal electric motor
Applications of Barrel Pumps »
- Stainless steel with Flameproof Electric motor:
For almost all types of solvents, varnishes, turpentine, paints, gasoline, HSD, petroleum products, chloroform, drugs & pharmaceuticals, degreasing agent, phenol, IPA, LDO, Water Treatment Chemicals, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acids and Thermic fluids.
- Polypropylene Barrel Pumps with Hastalloy-B2 shaft:
For highly corrosive liquids like concentrated HCL, Diluted H2SO4, HF, NaOH, Formic Acid, Electroplating solutions, photographic developers, salt solution, pesticides, intermediates and toxic chemicals.
- Teflon Barrel Pumps:
Suitable for all the above liquids.