Self Priming Pumps Manufacturer in India »
Investa Pumps offers its Self Priming Pumps in Vertical Construction for majorly solvents transfer handlings from the Tank Farms to the Charging vessels. This is majorly found in a lot of Active Pharma Ingredient Units.
Advantages of Self Priming Pumps »
- A large vertical pump chamber acts as a Self-Priming Pot.
- It has turbine type of fully open impeller for very efficient clear solvent handling.
- Can be kept in a flameproof environment.
- Can take a negative suction lift up to 3-5mts.
- Investa offers them with a trolley mounted arrangements and so can be mobile in operations.
- Can cover a horizontal distance of 40-45mts.
- Comes with a drain valve arrangement.
- A fully SS-316 body can be provided for various solvents (methanol, toluene, xylene) handling.
Since its construction being vertical in-line with suction and discharge in one line there is no use of axial or thrust bearings and can be used for a very efficient horizontal transfer of Bulk Drug operations. Investa offers these pumps out Investment Casting processes to have minimum casting rejections in heavy walled Casting chamber so as to deliver much quicker to the customers.
As the production of Bulk Drugs increases day by day and Project completion time for these companies worldwide reduces every day, the Investa Vertical Self Priming Pump helps in the fastest way whether it is Solvent Tanker Loading Unloading operations or transferring solvents from the Tank farms to the Charging Vessels.