Pumps For Filter Press Solutions and Applications »
Working Principle of Filter Presses »
Machines which are used to Filtrate Suspensions under high Pressurized Conditions in order to separate the Liquid and Solids.
It comprises of Set of Chamber Plates covered by Filter Cloth in order to Filter the Liquid and hold the Solid Particles under the Process of Pressurizing Sludge through a Feed Pump and Squeezing of Chamber Plates.
Properties & Advantages »
- Completely Reversed balanced Internally Mounted Mechanical Seal Developed for High Slurry and Sludge Content Application.
- Can work under very high back pressure.
- Large Cross Sections and Thickness of Seal Face Parts in order to overcome the Difficulties in High Sludge Content Applications.
- Can work very well continuously at higher RPM's as well.
- Due to very High Pressure Requirements, at the Time of Effective cake Formation and Squeezing of Chamber Plates a very high amount of Back pressure is involved which is dealt very efficiently with this
- Mechanical Seal with it very hard Single Coil (Completely Stainless Steel with PVDF Coasted) Spring with all its other parts being product protected.
- Can be an ideal replacement to a Positive Displacement Pumps.
Applications of Pumps For Filter Press »
- Acidic Slurries
- Effluent Waste
- Pigment Manufacturing
- Urban or Industrial sludge Dewatering.
- Other Chemical and Pharmaceutical Applications.